WaroftheWits - Simplifying Education!
Question: How much time does it take to teach or learn or revise a chapter for exam?
Answer: Students are doing it in under 30 mins using WaroftheWits learning platform!
- It’s a complete academic (teaching, learning, assessment & revision) digital smart solution for CBSE classes 06 th -12 th, Olympiads, Talent Search and other competitive exams.
- It is specially designed to MINIMIZE EFFORT and DIFFICULTY from the learning process.
- It SPEEDS-UP the learning by making it fun-filled, friendly, interactive and STRESS-FREE.
- It DEVELOPS PASSION for studies by changing the way children prepare and revise.
- It FOSTERS COMPETITIVE SPIRIT through practice-oriented learning approach suitable for exams and olympiads.
- It provides better VISIBILITY and CONTROL to parents and teachers through objective insights on student’s accuracy rate, speed, and areas of improvement.
- It offers adaptive CURRICULUM based content with more challenges are getting added every day.
It contains no boring lectures.. only pure adaptive self-LEARNING, instant GAP REMEDIATIONS, group level interactive challenges and GAMES!
- It’s the SIMPLEST way of LEARNING, FASTEST way of REVISING and EASIEST way of PRACTISING!
- It's the BEST GIFT you can give to your children, apart from your unconditional love!
- Quick Revision: Recap zone offers snapshot of each lesson and its concepts for effective teaching, learning and revision.
- AI & ML powered Trainings: artificial intelligence & machine learning based virtual trainer bot that aids in practice, self-assessment, instant gap-remediation and memorization of underlying concepts and facts.
- Adaptive Learning: complexity of content and learning plan gets auto-adjusted based on the individual learner’s pace, familiarity of concept and grasping ability.
- Gamification: students enjoy and learn faster when learning occurs as a by-product of a game. They can challenge class-mates for combat, improve with each mock and also get promoted to higher ranks (from Soldier.. upto General)!
- Competitions: free live-competitions are held each week that are open for participants across the country and globe to help students prepare for school tests, Olympiads and other competitions. Winners and trophies are promptly announced for each competition.
- Surveillance Reports: for real-time monitoring of student’s effort, in-depth analysis of strengths, weaknesses, accuracy, coverage, progression, speed, attendance related stats with visual graphs and learning pattern based recommendations.
- Leaderboards: group and public leaderboards for peer-to-peer transparency, subject-wise & overall scores. Ranking zone also predicts ranks of students across class/section/batch and amongst all CBSE class users across the system.
- Personal Notes: students can capture notes wrt each chapter right next to the chapter summary and educator (teacher or tutor) notes.
- Comprehensive Content: subjective, objective and animated content for the best possible learning. The content is categorized into multiple levels based on learning complexity.
- Any Place, Any Device, Any time: our course modules can be accessed round-the-clock from any device (computer, laptop, tablet or mobile) having a basic internet connection.
- Squads: for creating study-circle of friends that can be helpful in group-learning, assessment and combat games.
- Growing Community: 3000 + strong progressive community of students, teachers, tutors, mentors, counselors, and parents.
- VAK Styles: supports Visual, Auditory & Kinesthetic forms learning for most effective comprehension and memorization.
- Feedback Loops: self-reinforcing, prompt feedback on every challenge or attempt expedites self-assessment and gap-remediation. Count-down timers, progress bars, individual score meter, peer-to-peer comparison board promotes transparency and real-time tracking.
- Corporate Co-branding: students of your school or institute are shown your logo on the portal pages.
- Attendance System: for recording students’ attendance, viewing summary reports & attendance stats and sharing daily attendance with parents.
- Notification System: for sharing key information, notices with your students, parents, and institute’s educators.
- Assignment, Notes, Tests, Report card: readymade chapter notes for teaching & revisions, assignments, revision tests that get auto-evaluated. The progress Report card can be printed or emailed to respective parents by a single-click of button.
- Educator Notes: teachers or tutors can add notes, upload attachments (pdfs, docs, images etc.) right next to the inbuilt chapter summary. Also, they can capture personal notes for self-reference during teaching.
- Management Console: for managing preferences, creating notifications, configuring messaging, student creation, deactivation, logo upload etc.
- Batch Management: for creating of class/sections/batches of student and viewing section-wise or batch-wise performance or attendance reports.
- Home Page: for creating a dedicated web page for your institute and sharing it as your home page or landing page.
We offer to your esteemed institution: the SIMPLEST way of TEACHING, FASTEST way of REVISING, EASIEST way of ASSESSING and SUREST way of SUCCEEDING!!